Where farming gets quirky......
The Grain Loft raises excitement levels with a walk on window – you can see down into the nursery stable below which, depending upon the time of year has freshly hatched chicks, Snowgoose goslings, Swiss Valais lambs or Boer kids being born. The other unique feature is the hay mattress beds in stall partitions, and the cosiness factor is increased further by liberal use of sheep skins from our own flock.
The original pulley system is still in place, but instead of hauling up hessian sacks of grain to be stored, we have draped a cluster of light bulbs through it.
- Sleeps up to 8
- Double/twin room
- double room, which opens through a mini doorway into:
- 4 bed dorm with hay mattresses (complete with ox-eye dailies, ladies bedstraw and other wild flowers from our meadows) and an old clothes cart
- reclaimed mill board flooring, with traditional radiators
- Living area includes Clearview wood burning stove (wood and kindling provided), digital TV and open access wifi
Kitchen accessories include Smeg fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Rangemaster induction cooker and a chestnut butcher’s block.
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- towels and hairdryer
- full range of cooking equipment and tableware
- dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, hand soap etc
- tea bags, coffee plunger, salt and pepper
Grain Loft prices, for more information or to book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form and we will get in contact with you.
Sleeping Loft Price: £80 per night