Aside from the barns we have additional facilities and provision to ensure your stay is a home away from home and more......
In between Brick Barn and Long Barn is hideaway; ideal for teenagers this sleeping loft creates additional sleeping for 4 people. It is accessed up a safety ladder, so it is not for the faint hearted, and agility is required to enter and exit! 100+ years ago a steam powered traction engine would have been parked beneath this loft, for threshing the grains from the straw, and driving the mill wheels to roll the barley.
- We provide a games room with table tennis table, for guests to use.
- A laundry with washing machines (and powder), a dryer, hanging, iron and baskets
- unlimited supply of kindling and wood;
- There are extra loos and showers – in case one of your family is hogging the ones in your barn!
- We can provide BBQs and braziers for outdoor dining
- Each barn has a basket for harvesting vegetables
- Large shared garden with garden furniture to enjoy your BBQ in the evening sun