Panoramic views to relax an unwind.
The Hay Loft is up the outside stair case at the far end of the barn, and looks out over the garden, orchard and fields beyond. In winter, from your balcony, you can see across the Solent to the Isle of Wight. In the spring the orchard is a sea of blossom – cherries, plums, apples and pears, and as summer progresses it transforms into a delicious treat of ripening fruit – yum!
Converted to a very high standard in 2015, it has once again many materials from the farm as well as featuring a large double ended copper bath and copper basin.
- Sleeps up to 8
- double room
- double/twin room
- 4 beds arranged as bunks or as a long bed, with hay mangers for clothes storage
- reclaimed mill board flooring, with traditional radiators
- Living area includes Clearview wood burning stove (wood and kindling provided), digital TV and open access wifi
Kitchen accessories include Smeg fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Rangemaster induction cooker and a chestnut butcher’s block.
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- towels and hairdryer
- all the cooking equipment and tableware you could hope for (including champagne glasses!)
- dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, hand soap
- tea bags, coffee plunger, salt and pepper
Hayloft prices, for more information or to book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form and we will get in contact with you.
Sleeping Loft Price: £80 per night